[bookport] Re: Link for Executive Products.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 23:57:43 -0500

I already have a case for my Bookport.  And I live in the US.
At 05:28 AM 7/26/2008 +0100, you wrote:
Mind your wallet though, costs for sending to anywhere other than the
continental US and Canada could end up costing you more than the item
itself.  I wanted one of those cases for my BookPort and the website
quoted me $50 for the case which is fine, but $65 for shipping.

All the best, Ibrahim Gucukoglu

--
  Ibrahim Gucukoglu
  ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx