[bookport] Re: Latest Non-beta Book Port Firmware

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:41:16 -0500

The latest released version is 1.2.0 If Automatic Updates is turned on,
then if you do have 1.05, then it should prompt you to the 1.20. Or, you
can go to Options, Advanced, and Check for updates. You'll want to
update the software first, so it will prompt you about the firmware.

If you have never put Beta on your PC or Book Port, then the two will
not interfere.

>>> lists@xxxxxxxxxx 03/12/05 04:13PM >>>
Peter Rand wrote:

"I'm using firmware version 1 5."

I'm using firmware version 1.2, and am not prompted to upgrade when I
connect my book port to the computer and launch book port transfer.
(Yes, my
book port transfer program is set to look for updates upon startup.)

Is firmware 1.5 a beta? In short, do I have the latest non-beta version
of
the firmware?

TIA!

John