[bookport] Latest Non-beta Book Port Firmware

  • From: "John McCann" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:13:51 -0500

Peter Rand wrote:

"I'm using firmware version 1 5."

I'm using firmware version 1.2, and am not prompted to upgrade when I
connect my book port to the computer and launch book port transfer. (Yes, my
book port transfer program is set to look for updates upon startup.)

Is firmware 1.5 a beta? In short, do I have the latest non-beta version of
the firmware?

TIA!

John