[bookport] Re: Latest Firmware?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:04:18 -0500

Dan -

The first time you connect your BP to the computer after installing the
transfer software from the CD, you will be prompted to install (and I always
forget which comes first--software or firmware) the updated program. The
next time you connect, you'll be prompted to install the other one that
wasn't installed the first time. Don't insert your 4Gb card until after
these processes have both completed and you're sure that you have the latest
software on your computer and the latest firmware on your BP. I think the
latest firmware is 2.3 and I know that the latest transfer software is 2.3.

To find out what version of the firmware is installed on your BP, press the
A+C keys at the same time. To find out what version of the transfer software
you have, open it and press ALT+A.