[bookport] Re: Latest Firmware

  • From: "Walt Smith" <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:07:27 -0400

Bookport Transfer 2.1.0.2 is the version that installed _after_ the
latest beta firmware (2.1.0.3, I think) installed on my BP. When I open
the About... dialog in the transfer program, it says 2.1.0.2 and doesn't
say anything about this being a beta build, but the message that I
received informing me that there was a new version did specify that it's
a beta. In my case, at least, the Book Port firmware was the first
update to be downloaded and installed and I'm 99% sure that this is
always the order in which things happen; first, the firmware, then, the
transfer software (but I almost never open the transfer program without
first connecting the Book Port). This all took place seamlessly and
automatically for me with no problems.