[bookport] Info on cutting and pasteing.

  • From: "James Jolley" <james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:39:26 +0100

Hi folks,

Hear's how to move files:
1. navigate to the file with the * and # keys, note don't open the file with key 2 at all.
2. Press * and # together, book port should respond, move.
3. Navigate to the folder to wich you want the file placed. Open it this time with Key 2 so that the first file in it is visible. Now, press *, 0 and # keys together. Book port should respond File Moved.

Hope this helps some of you. I can assure you that it does work on my unit.

Best

-James-