[bookport] Re: I want one!

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:28:14 -0600

That shouldn't be a problem.

At 11:55 AM 3/9/2006, you wrote:
Yes, but the youngest is only 9 weeks old. At least it will be easier to carry my reading material into parts of the house where it is difficult to take the laptop. This is not even to mention traveling. Can I use it with a cassette adapter, so I can play it through the speakers on my stereo or my car. We are driving to the NFB National Convention this summer, and it would be nice to play a variety of material on the trip. Thanks for all the encouragement.

Kasondra Payne

Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A