[bookport] Re: I just don't understand.

  • From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 05:50:36 -0700

What are the file formats they are coming in?
******************************
%TAG%

WRIGHTJAMS

I bet somewhere at home you still have those stacks of wax!  Those tunes that
bring back special memories.  You?ve looked near and far but not all are
available on cd.  What are you to do?

Let wrightjams convert those LPs and cassettes for you.  Wright jams can take
those 33s and 45s and recreate them for you on cd in the best quality possible.

Pricing:
LPS???.$15.00
45S???.$15.00 FOR A GROUP OF 15
Cassetttes..........
   Prerecorded                 $15.00
home made          $20.00
Bulk rate:
5% off the total charge for every five LP's or cassettes.

Contact doc wright
email:
talmidim7@xxxxxxxxxxx
to arrange an appointment.