[bookport] I appear to be bookport's either most inept or peskiest customer

  • From: "Carin Headrick" <headrick2001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 17:04:49 -0400

Well here I am again. I just got sweet news which involved having my first
problem solved. But now I've hit another slight puzzler! I got another Daisy
book, and when I tried to copy it, it immediately yelped "cannot open
navigation points!" Well first it yelped "cannot retrieve navigation
information and then "cannot open navigation points. I cheated, and since the
sections of the book were actually normally-labeled mp3's, not strings of
random numbers and letters, I just copied the blasted mp3's the way you would
send your standard audiobook. So, What the bleep bleep was wrong with this one?
Do the good folks at CNIB digital library need a lesson in daisy compilation?
How could I get two malformed daisy books? Has anybody else seen this error?

Carin, the world's most annoying Book Port user.