[bookport] Re: I appear to be bookport's either most inept or peskiest customer

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 16:19:35 -0500

Some Daisy books do contain audio files. I am assuming these can be MP3 or WAV.

At 02:15 PM 5/5/2008 -0700, you wrote:
   Didnt know daisy books came in mp3 format.

*---*  *---*  *---*  *---*  *---*
Customer: I'm running Windows '98.
Tech: Yes.
Customer: My computer isn't working now.
Tech: Yes, you said that.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.