[bookport] Re: I O Data Error Opening File

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:58:53 -0500

Hi Dixie:

Well, I don't know.  I'll have to run it by the programmer and see what they
think.  In the meantime, just make sure you are moving all of the associated
files when you copy.  Or, even better, here's an easier solution to try:

1.  If the folder where you want the book to be placed is already on the Book
Port, go into Book Port Transfer, press alt f and use the arrow keys to find
the folder and press the Enter key.  This will open the folder where you want
the book to be placed.
2.  Press alt l to locate the file you want to send and transfer in the normal
way.  This will transfer the book to that folder and you won't have to move
anything.

If you want to do another transfer to a different folder during that same
session, do alt f, and then press the Backspace key to close that folder and
open another one.

I think once you get used to this, you may find it much easier than your
preferred method.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Pamela