[bookport] Re: {bookport} I O Error Oppening File

  • From: Chase Crispin <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 19:58:52 -0600

Dixie:
Make sure you are running the latest BP firmware and the latest transfer
program.  If you can
reload everything that is on your compact flash card back on to the card,
meaning that everything that is on your
card is on the computer, try reformating the CF card with the corner keys
(1+3+d+f).
HTH,

Chase Crispin