[bookport] Re: Hi, I'm new here...

  • From: chase crispin <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 17:42:18 -0500

Hi,
Was depend on my Bookport, until I got the Braille Plus, but that isn't for
this list!
 As far as batteries go, I wonder if you put fresh batteries in, if you are
using
rechargibles, and what type of battery's you are using.  I used to listen to
podcasts for
Itunes on the Book Port, and it didn't use much more batteries than text files
do.
BTW, for these types of things, I will do Book Port Vid-casts after the Braille
Plus
ones are done.
HTH,

Chase Crispin