[bookport] Re: Headphones to use with Book Port

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3agm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 08:42:47 -0400

I've had excellent results with two different models of RadioShack
headphones. They're both the so-called Titanium headphones and one is the
type that rests on the ear (model 33-1222 - $39.95 when not on sale) and the
second has the large muffs that completely surround the ear (model 33-1182
$49.95 when not on sale). RS also sells a noise-canceling model (model
33-1218 - $49.99 when not on sale), but I've never actually used them. Both
of the models that I have used are very efficient, meaning that you don't
have to crank up the volume as much as you might with other phones. RS tends
to have nice sales about every three to four months where the $40 phones are
half price and the $50 phones are $10 off.