[bookport] Re: Fwd: Two quick questions!

  • From: "constantine (on laptop)" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:17:23 -0600

The only problem with CD EX is that if you want to keep the orriginal ID3 tags, it won't preserve them; I recommend using gold wave. I really like its batch convert utility.

hope that helps

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: tcwood12@xxxxxxx
msn: the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 2512 mb DDR ram( hopefully!), Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive ----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
From: Deborah Mayne <dlmayne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 23:26:38 -0400
Subject: Two quick questions!
To: prader@xxxxxxx

Hi Pam:

I have 2 quick questions.  When I start up BP
transfer, it indicates that there is an update.
However, most of the details indicate that the changes are
related to getting the BP to run under Vista.  If I download
and install the update, will it work on XP?

2.  I've tried downloading some daisy magazines
to the BP. It seems to be an exceedingly slow
process.  Is there any way to download a whole
magazine more quickly than choosing each mp3
individually?  What about when downloading music?

Thanks in advance.

Deb Mayne