[bookport] Fwd: Two quick questions!

  • From: "Deborah Mayne" <dlmayne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:26:49 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Deborah Mayne <dlmayne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 23:26:38 -0400
Subject: Two quick questions!
To: prader@xxxxxxx

Hi Pam:

I have 2 quick questions.  When I start up BP
transfer, it indicates that there is an update.
However, most of the details indicate that the changes are
related to getting the BP to run under Vista.  If I download
and install the update, will it work on XP?

2.  I've tried downloading some daisy magazines
to the BP. It seems to be an exceedingly slow
process.  Is there any way to download a whole
magazine more quickly than choosing each mp3
individually?  What about when downloading music?

Thanks in advance.

Deb Mayne