[bookport] Fw: Returned mail: delivery problems encountered

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:59:50 -0600

Hello again.  I have once again received one of these messages stating that
the address bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is invalid when I know that the address
to which I sent this message is valid.  Would someone please try to correct
this annoying problem?  Thank you very much.
Michael Massey
From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [bookport] Inconsistant behaviour
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 07:35:07 -0600

Hi, Dave.  I seem to recall the same thing happening inconsistently but it
happened.

Mike