[bookport] Re: Fw: Returned mail: delivery problems encountered

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:49:00 -0400

Would you mind sending a message to me at=20

lskutchan@xxxxxxx=20

It appears there is some kind of attachment that the listserve is =
complaining about.

>>> micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, August 25, 2004 9:27:51 AM >>>
Hi.  I am forwarding this message to you because I inconsistently =
receive=20
bounced messages despite the fact that I have the e-mail address=20
bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx written correctly.  Thank you.
Mike
----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [bookport] Re: Book Port Transfer software and Window-eyes
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:14:41 -0600

Hi, Marlena.  I would love it if you could phone me.  You will have to =
call=20
my Verizon cell number as my cordless phone has given up the ghost for =
the=20
moment, smile.  Please call me at (719) 248-7434.  I hope you can help =
me=20
out.  Thank you.

Michael Massey
----- Original Message -----=20