[bookport] Re: Fustrated

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:45:39 -0400

Catalina:

Before you try connecting again, try reformatting the compact flash
card on the Book Port.  The command for this is the 4 corner keys, (1
plus 3 plus d plus f).  Press them at the same time.  The Book Port will
prompt you to press again, just to confirm.  Then, try to connect again.
 If it doesn't come up on its own, try running the Book Port Transfer
icon from your Desktop.  Do you get any error messages when you do that?

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> catroi@xxxxxxx 09/02/06 06:02PM >>>
Hi Lou:

Unfortunately it isn't coming up. I connected the book port to the
computer
and  it just sits there. I'm probably doing something wrong.
Catalina and Tristan
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
matter
and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss