[bookport] Re: Followup Regarding Difficulty Installing the beta firmware

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 08:11:15 -0500

Sounds like you need to disable a firewall, your Internet Connection is
failing, or our server is failing. I would look toward the firewall
option first.

Rob Meredith

>>> micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx 02/28/06 07:54PM >>>
Hi.  Ok, I just now did the following things to once again attempt to
install the book port beta 28 firmware.

With the book port connected to the hub I pressed the enter key to
launch
the transfe software.  I then went to the options button and pressed it
and
then tabbed to the advanced button and then found the firmware update
button
whereas earlier in the day I couldn't find it.  After pressing the
firmware
button I within a few seconds hear the words general failure, operation
not
completed.  Hope that helps.

Mike Mr