[bookport] Followup Regarding Difficulty Installing the beta firmware

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:54:21 -0700

Hi. Ok, I just now did the following things to once again attempt to install the book port beta 28 firmware.

With the book port connected to the hub I pressed the enter key to launch the transfe software. I then went to the options button and pressed it and then tabbed to the advanced button and then found the firmware update button whereas earlier in the day I couldn't find it. After pressing the firmware button I within a few seconds hear the words general failure, operation not completed. Hope that helps.

Mike Mr