[bookport] Re: File Transfer

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 01:32:16 -0500

Yes, it will. This is just another way of sending files via BP Transfer. Press the applications key while you are pointing to a folder in Windows Explorer. Arrow up or down until you hear: Send to. Press enter. Then you should hear: Send to Bookport. Press enter, and let BP Transfer do its thing.

At 03:27 PM 7/1/2007 +1000, you wrote:
What about a folder that contained an audio book? Will that audio book be filtered or phrased or whatever it is that happens, when I transfer a folder?
Cheers
Andrea
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>