[bookport] Re: Feedback on latest Beta

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:33:38 -0400

Debbie,

to gain access to that site, one must be a beta tester for the nls digital
talking book program.  I don't know if they're accepting anyone else at this
point.  The tests are being done with magazines now and have been ongoing
since January.  I signed up for the program having heard about it on ACB
radio about a year ago.  Lou