[bookport] Re: FFmp3 error: disk is full-- what's this about?

  • From: buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Buhrow)
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:10:18 -0700

        Hello.  Glad you figured it out, because, to be honest, I'm not sure
how to do it with the bookport transfer utility. :)
-Brian
On Oct 5,  8:40pm, "Lynnette" wrote:
} Subject: [bookport] Re: FFmp3 error: disk is full-- what's this about?
} Hello All,
} Lynnette here.  I've also received that strange error code.  I believe I
} know how to create a folder, but how do I move items into it?  Must this be
} done on the Book Port?
}
} Thanks much in advance for any help as this has truly been a problem for me.
} I notice things get a little better after I've deleted some files.  So...
}
} I don't believe my filenames are excessively long.
}
} Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, I usually get an initialization
} error.
} Lynnette