[bookport] Re: Experiences on Note Taking with the BP

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 13:39:52 +1300

Hi Pete and list:

I have elected not to beta test the bookport software/firmware, but I
appreciate hearing of the experiences you and others have had in the
process. I think your ideas make sense.

I don't expect to use the note taking functions much when it becomes part of
an official release. My biggest reason for this low expectation is the
restriction of having to write notes in CBC Braille. If I can write in
contracted Braille that will be readable by the bookport.

Cheers,
Dave