[bookport] Re: problems downloading software and firmware updates

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:45:35 -0500

Mark,

not sure what version you have but it's probably the latest regular version
before the betas came out.  You have to be specially signed up to be
notified of betas.  Try going to:

http://www.aph.org/betas

I'm not at all sure that's the right address but, if it's not, someone will
no doubt correct me.  Otherwise, the next regular versions of software and
firmware will be out soon and I'm sure you'll be notified of them.  Lou