[bookport] Re: "Executive Products"

  • From: "Annette Carr" <amcarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:45:59 -0400

Ah, good point!

Annette

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bruce Toews
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 10:46 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: "Executive Products"

I'd be careful before cramming too many cards into there. These cards aren't
like paper where you won't wreck anything by squishing it.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the
right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: DogRiver@xxxxxxxx Radio Show and Podcast:
http://www.totw.net Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries):
http://www.ogts.net Info on the Best TV Show of All Time: