[bookport] Re: "Executive Products"

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 21:24:41 -0500

I also bought my case in February. I guess you just have to experiment a bit, but my case indeed holds 6 cards.

At 08:59 PM 7/5/2006, you wrote:

You can find purchasing info for the BookPort Case by Executive Products at URL:

<https://www.executiveproductsinc.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=237&osCsid=01513b1c14675adf21804c273f022e4c>https://www.executiveproductsinc.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=237&osCsid=01513b1c14675adf21804c273f022e4c

Their web pages are not the easiest to navigate through. If you can find the link

Book Port Leather Case Click to view
the description of the case immediately follows.

The price has gone up $5 since I bought mine in February. It is now $44.95. They must have also made some changes since Sandy got her case as she says that she can hold 6 memory cards, and the description says that the pocket only holds 2 memory cards. That is all that will fit in my case.

I hope you find this helpful.

Annette