[bookport] Re: Enthusiasts willing to consult with new owner?

  • From: "Jeffrey Turner" <jt.chess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 14:03:58 -0400

My Bookport has arrived, and in the box was what appears to be an
alternative casing. It's not the carrying case, it's a hard plastic shell
with holes for the buttons on the front piece, and a battery housing on the
back piece. It doesn't fit over the Bookport as is, so I'm assuming I'd have
to remove the current casing and replace it with this harder
version--something I'm not inclined to do, believe me. Anyone know what this
is for?

Thanks,
Jeffrey