[bookport] Re: Enthusiasts willing to consult with new owner?

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:36:18 -0400

Jeffrey:

Yes.  There are a lot of great people on this list, who'll be able to help you
with your questions.

As far as transferring ownership, there is nothing to transfer, as far as we're
concerned.  Since you are buying the product used, APH does not transfer
ownership or start any warranty over.  I don't know if that's what you're
asking, but if it is, just thought I'd clear that up.  As far as a User
standpoint, you won't have any problems getting the unit up and running.

Good luck!  Happy Book Porting.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> jt.chess@xxxxxxxxxxx 07/18/07 11:49AM >>>
I expect to receive a used Bookport today--the first I'll have ever put my
hands on. Are there any Bookport enthusiasts on this list who might be
willing to share a Skype ID I could use to contact them with questions I
can't readily find answers for in the manual?

Are there any issues I should be aware of around transferring ownership of
the unit?

Thanks,
Jeffrey