[bookport] Re: Disconnecting the Book Port device fromcomputer

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:38:50 -0500

I use the BP on a couple machines, one with xp and the other with Win 2k.
As Larry has said, on the XP machine, I just unhook and go.   oOn the 2k
machine, I unhook and get the "unsafe removal of device" dialog.  I simply
hit okay and go on about my business.  I don't know if this is the best
thing to do but there have never been any consequences from doing it that
way.  Lou