[bookport] Re: Differences in navigating text files between Bookport and Stream

  • From: "Paul & Paula Jordan" <paujor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:13:24 -0400

We also have both a stream and a bookport and there are two things I like
about the bookport. On the Stream there is no way of checking the time, and
I use that feature a lot. Also, if you erase a book on the Stream it doesn’t
prompt you with the name of the book. It simply asks if you want to erase.
That could lead to erasing a book you don’t want to erase. On the side of
the Stream, I think the download process is easier. That might just simply
be my less than great computer skills.

God bless!

Paula Jordan and Babe

   _____