[bookport] DXB File.

  • From: "Marietjie Coetzee" <marie_c@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:33:36 +0200

    I am back.

Out-Look Express 6.0 I went to save the dxb file atouchment from my e-mail
in to my
e-books in my documents.

I went to that folder en rename that dxb file to .txt but it does not work.

I try to rename it to brf, doc, eml and to txt but it does not work.

I try to open it in the book visit reader it does not work.

Can you read Duxbury files in the Book Port?

I don't got Duxbury equipment just the Book Port.

Thanks for the assistance.

73 88 Marietjie, Sammy, Kita & Toontjies.
Amateur Radio Call Sign ZS6CEZ
I am the star of all stars and I am the best Guide-Dog on earth and no money
can buy me.
Laat die son skyn in Suid-Afrika.
Let the sun shine in South Africa.