[bookport] Re: DAISY documents or books

  • From: tré <tre_strother@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:53:42 -0400

I guess I'm confused. I'm not sure which one is which. I made a book from the Baenfree library into a DAISY book and all I saw were .XML, .Snim, and I think it was DTBook files. Which one am I supposed to copy over? I was under the impression that I had to copy all of them over as a package file.
tré Strother,
A+, IC³
Phone: 404-840-8189