[bookport] Re: DAISY documents or books

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:32:10 -0500

The K1000 makes Daisy 3 *.opf files.  But with the next version, which will be
out in a matter of a few months they will be doing both audio Daisy 2 and text
Daisy 3.  So, you'll have to remember whether you are dealing with an audio or
text Daisy.  Actually, I just remembered that you already can do both in
version 10 of K1000.