[bookport] Re: Converting NLS Magazines to MP3 for Use in the Book Port Sound Forge Tutorial

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:12:46 -0400

Please do post those steps.

>>> ncrabb@xxxxxxxxx Sunday, June 19, 2005 11:23:24 PM >>>
I think maybe one of the APH list moderators should advise me on this.
don't mind posting my steps for the conversion to the entire list, but
suspect the vast majority won't really care much.  If the moderators
believe
it will clutter things too much for me to do that, I'll simply post to
the
three individuals who specifically asked.  I'm rather short on patience
with
myself when I needlessly clutter a list with dumb things like "thanks."
and
"Yeah, me too." and such things.  This could fall dangerously close to
that
territory, since most of the folks on the list simply won't ever need
or use
those step-by-step directions.

Nolan