[bookport] Re: Continuing problems transfering an .opf file

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 07:51:32 -0500

Hi Walt.

Does this happen with every opf file, or is it particular to one?

>>> walt@xxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, December 28, 2004 2:52:11 PM >>>
I've completely uninstalled and re-installed both Book Port Transfer =
and=20
Book Wizard Reader software on my PC. Every time I so much as arrow to =
an=20
.opf file in the source folder on the PC from which I want to move it to =
the=20
Book Port, I'm receiving the following message:

Book Wizard Reader
ERROR! Failed to load navigation control file.
OK

Both the transfer program and wizard are the most current betas downloaded=
=20
from the APH site. I get this problem only on my system at work. At home, =
I=20
don't see it. Both systems are running Windows XP SP 2. The BPL.log =
file=20
shows nothing at all out of the ordinary.

 --
 Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL
 walt@xxxxxxxxxx=20