[bookport] Consistent crashing of certain MP3's

  • From: "Barrett, Don" <Don.Barrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:51:46 -0400

I am asking this on behalf of a friend who has a BookPort.  She has two =
specific albums on CD which, when ripped, produce MP3 files which =
consistently choke the transfer tool.  I am guessing that there is =
something in the encoding of these particular cd's which is causing the =
ripper to default to VBR.  I could be way off base on this; does anyone =
have any ideas on this and how it might be fixed?  It is fortunately =
very consistent and all other materials she rips are sent to the bp with =
no problem.

Don

Thanks.

Don