[bookport] Re: Consistent crashing of certain MP3's

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 10:56:57 -0400

Don:

The Book Port can play any Layer 3 file, which can have a maximum bit rate =
of 320 BPS. Layers 1 and 2 have higher maximum bit rates; I don't know if =
the Book Port can handle them or not.

Rob Meredith

>>> Don.Barrett@xxxxxx 05/21/04 10:02AM >>>
Just out of curiosity, is their a bitrate limit for what the bookport =3D
will transfer and play?  For example, I have a Gateway portable mp3 =3D
player which only plays files up to 128 kbps.

Thanks.

Don