[bookport] Re: Compact flash cards

  • From: "John McCann" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 16:24:10 -0500

Lou Kolb writes:

"The BP takes type 1 cards.  2 gig is the biggest you can use without
issues."

Does this mean that the book port will not accept type II cards? I have a
sandisk 2GB CompactFlash type II card I bought for my plextor PTR-1, and was
contemplating buying another one this weekend for my book port since the
64MB card that comes with the book port just doesn't have the storage space
for long audible books.

John