[bookport] Re: Case/speaker

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 23:32:14 -0500

I have those headphones.  I bought them for $29.00 at QVC.  It is amazing
what the little pouch will hold.  I keep the headphones and my flash cards
in it.

At 07:31 PM 4/10/2005, you wrote:
>hi all,
>not necessarily a speaker, but a nice pair of headphones i stumbled across
>today.
>they were around 50 bucks canadian from walmart.
>they're janson, or jenson or some such. use 1 AAA battery, fold to a
>remarkably small size, and have a carrying pouch, to which a loop for a belt
>could be quickly sewn. also, the pouch, i think, could carry the bp and the
>headphones together.
>they work remarkably well, and believe me, they're really neat. and, if you
>ever get tired of bp, doubtful but still, they come with an adapter to plug
>into the sockets on the plane.
>brandon

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...