[bookport] CD ROM and Goldwave problem solved

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:41:51 +1200

Hi list:

A few days ago, Missy Hoppe mentioned she got an error attempting to rip CDs for playing on the bookport. I have had this problem and have found it is easily fixed.

Go to the CD reader tool in Goldwave and change the value of the overlap setting in the options tab to 0. That fixed my problem without the need to spend more money buying additional software I neither need nor want at this stage.

Cheers,
Dave

David Allen
Independent Adaptive Technology Consulting at reasonable rates

115-A Musselburgh Rise
Dunedin 9001
New Zealand
Telephone: +64-(03)455-7694