[bookport] Re: CD ROM and Goldwave problem solved

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 05:06:54 -0400

Hi, David! Thanks for this message! Even though I thought my issue was
somewhat resolved, I decided to follow your advice and check out the cd
reader options in goldwave; didn't even realize there was an options tab
before reading your message. Anyway, I don't think the sector overlapping
thing was my problem; it was the interface option that was wrong.
Fortunately I hadn't actually purchased Premear CD creater yet, and maybe
now I won't even have to. Thanks again for sending this, and I hope you're
having a great day!
Missy