[bookport] Bookport case

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:08:41 -0700

There's no place in the case for your ear buds.  But in stores, like
Walmart, Target, and such, you can buy little cases for contact lenses.  I
think something like that would be small enough to carry and protect ear
buds.  I keep mine in the little plastic sac they came in with the bookport.
But I also have some expensive ones I bought years ago and keep in such a
little plastic case.
Lois Goodine.