[bookport] Re: Bookport as compact flash card reader

  • From: "Shannon" <srre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 07:20:12 -0700

Hi John,
This sounds like mine, though I know mine is a 9 in 1.  Mine is an actual
drive that is in the computer case though my husband also has one of those
sticks that plugs into a USB port that accomplishes the same thing.  I don't
use my reader much for my BP, but it accepts the cards and it does work.
It's a wonderful device.  :)
Shannon