[bookport] Bookport as compact flash card reader

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 16:32:21 -0400

Are there any consequences if I use my Bookport to copy some digital images
from a friend's camera to my computer?  I do not have a reader that will
handle those, figured I might be able to just put the card into the BP and
then copy stuff off it, but do not want to try before asking.

They're audible files.