[bookport] Re: Bookport and MP3 Files

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:34:36 -0600 (CST)

The only problem, and this is not an issue to anyone but us purists, is that the two stereo channels are reversed in the Book Port.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005, C.L. Kennedy wrote:

Yes, the BookPort can read the type of file you describe. It's not inferior to any other MPC player or PC with respect to its sound quality. THe size of the file doesn't matter; what matters is the size of the compact flash card you're using. As long as it fits on the card, it has an equal chance of being played as anything else. It also plays 8-bit mono files.

Hope that helps.

C.L. Kennedy, www.lulu.com/KennedyPoems

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Rufo" <jayrufo@xxxxxxxxxxx>