[bookport] Bookport Offset Error Buffer Overflow Moving On

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:37:15 -0600

I was reading and bookmarking a book when I began to get the above error. I
have tried removing the flash card and removing and reinstalling the battery
but it looks like my nicely marked up book is gone. I did try to reload the
book by copying off the book's txt.dd file, renaming it, and running it back
through the transfer utility, and while this seems to have gotten me the text,
I have no idea how to recover my bookmarks.

Any ideas - I suspect reread and remark will be it.

Gary