[bookport] Re: BookPort Transfer buttons

  • From: "John & Heather Fritz" <fritzfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:10:44 -0600

Hi Reed,

I have found myself and I have taught students that after coming into
the Windows environment verses DOS that you never us the "enter" key
only as the last option of activating controls.  I have found many cases
when the "spacebar" is the only key that works and a few cases where the
"enter" is the only key that works.  However, most of the time either
will work for you.

John