[bookport] Re: BookPort Suggestion and Question

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:17:18 -0600

Hmm, a BP mental health issue!! Mine does this on very, very rare occasions, but only when I'm using rechargeable batteries and can't get an accurate gauge of their charge. Sometime back a member of the list made the comment that dealing with memos requires considerably more energy than reading, especially text reading, and that he or she gets better memo results while using fresh Alkalines whose power is still high.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kotler/McCarthy Marv/Josie" <mjslipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>